Saturday, June 14, 2008

Errata

I have some errata on the early posts. Regarding Preparatory Research, oven.jp has changed its catalogue and presently offers only the UA-343 model. Regarding my introduction, there are people who make rotisserie baumkuchen at home. At the very least, there is one person who does. I now know of a friend's friend's mother who makes the cakes on an antique German contrivance. However, reports on the quality of her 'kuchen has been less than stellar. Clearly something is wrong. Nevertheless, she will be my best new source of information when she returns from holiday this August!

...Crap, I can't wait that long. I'll continue flyin' blind in the meantime.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: About ten minutes after writing this post, I recalled that I hadn't actually searched for antique baumkuchen ovens for more information. Lo and behold, I'm already Google's #1 stop for baumkuchen antiques. Is this a victory for me or a failure for mankind?

1 comment:

Baumkuchen said...

Greetings from Taipei City. I Like the Baumkuchen.

We make one auto machine for make the Baumkuchen, If you interesting that please look as bellows web site, thank you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=otcs9GOFU3A